DISTINCTIVE RESIDENCES FOR A DISTINGUISHED LIFE
1 Bedroom from $1,232,000
2 Bedroom from $1,495,000
3 Bedroom from $1,980,000
- 4 Mins walk to Newton MRT Interchange
- Tranquil residential enclave
- 2 Mins to Iconic Newton Food Centre
A Chic Lifestyle
Kopar At Newton is a prized collection of urban residences inspired by the ageless appeal of copper. From being the first metal to be discovered some 10,000 years ago, copper has withstood the test of time to become one of civilisation’s most enduring and essential elements. Symbolising beauty, value, generosity, warmth, comfort and life, copper has remained our constant companion.
Located in Prime District 9, Kopar At Newton presents the best of city living in a tranquil residential enclave. The iconic Newton Food Centre is a 2 minutes’ walk away, while Newton MRT Interchange is just 4 minutes’ away on foot. All around, the development is also surrounded by renowned schools, lush national parks, and trendy lifestyle amenities.
• A good education sets a good foundation for life. Benefit from being within 1 kilometre and walking distance to Anglo-Chinese School (Junior); and close proximity to Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, St. Joseph’s Institution and Catholic Junior College.
• 3 mins to Major Expressway, CTE
• 300m to Newton MRT Interchange of 2 MRT lines
• 1 MRT Stop to Novena Medical Hub
• 1 MRT Stop to Orchard Shopping Belt
|Kopar At Newton||纽顿铜源|
|Address||Kampong Java Rd|
|Developer||CEL Newton Pte Ltd|
|Tenure of Land||99 years starting from 22nd April 2019|
|Site Area||~11,643.2 sqm|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||31 December 2023|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||31 December 2026|
|No of Units||378|
|No of Carpark||378 lots|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Landscape Architect||Tinderbox Landscape Studio Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||United Tec Construction Pte Ltd|
|Solicitor||Dentons Rodyk and Davidson LLP|
|Unit Mix||Area (sqft)||No of Units|
|2 BR Classic||614||42|
|2 BR Deluxe||689||86|
|3 BR Classic||915 – 958||44|
|3 BR Deluxe||1,055 – 1,098||66|
|4 BR Deluxe||1,518 – 1,604||45|
|5 BR Luxury||1,819||21|
|3 BR Deluxe PH||1,593 – 1,636||4|
|4 BR Deluxe PH||1,991||1|
|Premier PH||2,960 – 3,305||3|
STELLA, the clubhouse. is the star of Kopar At Newton. Glitzy and glamorous, STELLA captivates and mesmerises. It has a grand lounge, entertainment parlour, wine bar, and gourmet dining to impress, host and mingle.
AURA, the wellness and spa zone, connotes light and glow. The facilities here include the Hot and Cold Spa, Hydrotherapy Pool, and the Microbubble Spa. Set in an enchanting landscape, AURA is a sanctuary for wellness and personal time.
VITA, the activity zone, symbolises vitality and vigour, brought to life through a curated suite of facilities such as the Infinity-Edge Lap Pool, Kids’ pool, Gymnasium, Tennis Court and various pavilions appealing to adults and children alike.
BESPOKE SERVICES | Kopar At Newton
2 Bedroom Deluxe | 689sqft
3 Bedroom Deluxe | 1,055sqft
5 Bedroom Luxury | 1,819sqft
A chic and modern lifestyle awaits you at Kopar At Newton. With nature, schools, and the entire downtown at your doorstep, you’ll see why this district has remained one of Singapore’s most sought-after locations. Just minutes’ drive away is Orchard Road, a retail and entertainment haven with all that you can imagine and more. Kopar At Newton is also conveniently located within 2 minutes’ of Newton Food Centre, 4 minutes’ of Newton MRT Interchange, and minutes’ drive to the CBD and the future North-South Corridor.
• Newton MRT Interchange
• United Square Shopping Mall
• Velocity @ Novena Square
• Square 2
• Far East Plaza
• The Paragon
• The Heeren
• The Centrepoint
• Newton Food Centre
• Pek Kio Market and Food Centre
• Tekka Market and Food Centre
• Berseh Food Centre
• Whampoa Makan Place & Market
• Newton Kindergarten
• Thomson Road Baptist Kindergarten
• Far Eastern Kindergarten
• NAFA Arts Kindergarten (Derbyshire)
• GUG The Kindergarten
• MFC Kindergarten (Newton)
• Little Woods Montessori Preschool
• Barker Road Methodist Church Kindergarten
• Anglo Chinese Junior School
• Saint Joseph’s Institution Junior School
• Anglo Chinese Primary School
• Farrer Park Primary School
• Saint Margaret’s Primary School
• Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School
• Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
• Balestier Hill Secondary School
• Singapore Chinese Girls’ Secondary School
• School of The Arts (SOTA)
• Saint Joseph’s Institution
• Catholic Junior College
• Lasalle College of Arts -(McNally Campus)
• Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (Novena Campus)
• The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
• Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts
• EASB East Asia Institute of Management
• SHRM College
• Italian Supplementary School
• Chatsworth International School (Orchard Campus)
• Swedish Supplementary Education School
• Finnish Supplementary School
• Norwegian Supplementary School
• ISS International School (Elementary and Middle School Campus)
• Dimensions International College (City Campus)
Latest Price / Promotion
An Exciting New Launch In The Highly Sought After Newton Area
378 Exclusive Units Of 1-5 Bedroom Types
Latest Updates! Sales Are Still Being Concluded During The Circuit Breaker Period! 16 Units Already Sold & Still Counting
Feel Free To Contact Kopar At Newton Sales Team for latest price/promotion. (Updated as of 4th August 2021). Note: All prices & availability are subject to change anytime @ developer's discretion & without prior notice.
|Unit Mix||Area (sqft)||No of Units||Price (SGD)|
|2 BR Classic||614||42||$1,495,000|
|2 BR Deluxe||689||86||$1,600,000|
|3 BR Classic||915 – 958||44||$1,980,000|
|3 BR Deluxe||1,055 – 1,098||66||$2,240,000|
|4 BR Deluxe||1,518 – 1,604||45||$3,411,000|
|5 BR Luxury||1,819||21||$3,973,000|
|3 BR Deluxe PH||1,593 – 1,636||4||$3,680,000|
|4 BR Deluxe PH||1,991||1||$4,680,000|
|Premier PH||2,960 – 3,305||3||$7,480,000|
CEL Development Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd, a public listed company in Singapore since 1999.
Spearheading the Group's portfolio in property development and investments, CEL has over the years established herself as one of the industry's fastest rising name. With development projects and investment interests in Singapore, Australia and Vietnam, CEL Development Pte Ltd has established impressive growth in the recent years.
Being a dynamic organization, we've built our success on the foundations of solid ethical practices and quality standards supported by our vast expertise in the areas of construction, property development and property investment.
With a strong synthesis of youth and experience in our ranks, we are able to leverage on these expertise as a group to continually push benchmarks in construction and quality, much akin to our corporate vision.
And with our valued standard practices and dynamic approach, we strive to deliver our promise of quality homes for today and tomorrow.
CEL’s Vision: “To be a leading multi-discipline property development company of choice, one is synonymous with creating quality homes with outstanding build quality and investment value, thereby creating sustainable value to its shareholders and customers and being a socially responsible corporate organization”.
Developer Track Records