Ultra-Luxury Freehold in Singapore's Premier Orchard Road
D10 Bukit Timah
Tenure of Land
Gross Plot Ratio (with balcony)
Expected Vacant Possession
31 Oct 2024
Expected Date of Legal Completion
31 Oct 2027
No of Units
No of Carpark
54 common carpark lots, 3 electrical charging stations, 2 accessible lots, 2 washing bays
PLP Architecture International Limited
P&T Consultants Pte Ltd
ICN Design International Pte Ltd
Arcadis Singapore Pte Ltd
China Construction Realty Co. Pte Ltd
J Roger Preston (S) Pte Ltd
P&T Consultants Pte Ltd
Light Collab LLP
Brewin Design Office
Park Nova 柏皓 Ultra-Luxury Freehold in Singapore’s Premier Orchard Road
• District Developed by Shun Tak Holdings, renowned developer with extensive track record in Hong Kong & Macau
• Designed by PLP Architecture International in Conjunction with P&T Consultants
• 54 Exclusive units of 2Bedroom + Study, 3 Bedroom + Study, 4 Bedroom & Penthouse Types
• Large format layouts ranging from 1,432 sqft to 5,899 sqft
• All units come with premium imported fittings and private lifts
• Walking distance to Upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT Station, Orchard Road Shopping Belt and Minutes Drive to the CBD
Dawn of New Urban Living
To discover calm in a bustling world; to encounter nature in a lively city; Park Nova, a bright new star of luxury homes, emanates quiet privilege.
A modern home embraced in a lush vertical garden, Park Nova
stands apart through its verdant greenery, sleek architecture, and undisturbed serenity, redefining the concept of luxury living.
PARK NOVA — A BRIGHT RISING STAR
A green enclave, rising above the city’s FREEHOLD land, promises a tenure of exclusive residences surrounded by the beauty of nature.
THE VERTICAL GARDEN
Featuring its signature biophilic greeneries that encompass sunlit terraces, natural ventilation, and panoramic views of the city’s magnificent skyline, Park Nova breathes nature, bringing the charm of the outdoors into the comfort of home.
Sold Out! Thank you for your support!
• Orchard Boulevard MRT (TE13) Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021
• Orchard (NS22 TE14) Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021
• Napier MRT (TE12) Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021
• Somerset (NS23)
• ISS International School (Elementary & Middle)
• Eton House International School (Claymore)
• Norwegian Supplementary School
• Finnish Supplementatry School (S’pore Land Twr)
• Raffles Girls’ School (secondary)
• Swedish Supplementary Education School
• Alexandra Primary School
• Chatsworth International School Orchard Campus
• Crescent Girls’ School
LIFESTYLE & RECREATION
• The American Club
• Tanglin Golf Course Country Club
• Tanglin Club
• The Pines Club
• ION Orchard
• Ngee Ann City
• Tanglin Shopping Centre
• Valley Point
• Great World City
Park Nova Is Proudly Brought to You by SHUNTAK HOLDINGS LIMITED
Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading Hong Kong listed conglomerate and a key player in the Macau market, with diversified businesses spanning transportation, property, hospitality and investments.
With over 60 years of real estate experience, the Group is renowned for its relentless quest for excellence as well as its success in developing holistic multi-functional communities. Over recent years, it has dynamically expanded into top-tier cities across Mainland China, with several iconic developments in the pipeline each with their distinctive positioning.
These include New Bund 31 in Qiantan Shanghai, Shanghai Suhe Bay Area Mixed-use Development, Tongzhou Integrated Development in Beijing, and Hengqin Integrated Development in Zhuhai. In addition, it has partnered with Perennial Real Estate Holdings Limited to develop two “health cities” along the national high-speed railway system in Tianjin and Kunming, bringing quality medicare services to China’s largest megalopolis.
In 2016, the Group made its first foray in Singapore and established a foothold in the ultra-prime property market in its downtown area. These include 111 Somerset, a newly refurbished commercial complex which includes offices, medical suites and a retail podium; Park Nova, which will comprise 51 luxurious units and 3 penthouses in a 21-storey residential tower, and Les Maisons Nassim, which consists 14 units of the most exclusive and bespoke residences with high collectible value. The Group is also in the process of developing No.9 Cuscaden Road into a 5-star luxury hotel with no fewer than 142 rooms, to be managed by Artyzen Hospitality Group, a wholly-owned hotel arm strongly rooted in art, culture and heritage. Read more
Visit showflat by appointment only