Low Density Luxury Living
RSVP To view Actual Unit
Pay 7% & Immediate Move In!
25 Units Left!
2 Bedroom from $1,737,000
- Nestled in the exclusive Tanglin enclave
- Seamless Connections to Nature and Urban Centres
- 5 Mins Drive To Orchard
THE CREST at Prince Charles
Best Of Both Worlds! Within Exclusive Tanglin Landed Estate
• Jointly developed by WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd & Maxdin Pte Ltd
• Designed by award-winning Architect, Toyo Ito, Pritzker Prize Laureate 2013
• Rare, unique, spacious layouts / apartments
• Best GLS site in the city fringe (in terms of location & environment)
• Nestled in the exclusive Tanglin enclave
• Numerous entry and exit points (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Grange Road, Rochalie, Alexandra)
• Seamless Connections to Nature and Urban Centres
• Located in an address of prestige in the Tanglin vicinity – a long established low density residential locale encompassing homes of distinction and luxury developments and the prestigious Good-Class Bungalow enclave of Bishopsgate
• Easy accessibility to CBD/ downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resorts World Sentosa
• Numerous access points (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Bishopsgate, Grange Road, Alexandra)
• Near to various embassies – High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, High Commission of Malaysia, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, British High Commission, Australian High Commission, Embassy of the United States of America, Embassy of the Union of Myanmar
|Address||101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115 Prince Charles Crescent|
|Developer||Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd|
|Tenure of Land||99 year leasehold w.e.f. 21 December 2012|
|Site Area||Approx. 23,785 sq.m. / 256,000 sq.ft.|
|Expected TOP Date||30 Jun 2018|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||30 Jun 2021|
|No of Units||469|
|No of Carpark||Basement carpark with 494 lots (including 7 handicapped lots)|
|Design Architect||Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects|
|Local Architect||P&T Architects|
|Landscape Consultant||Sitetectonix Pte Ltd|
|Lighting Consultant||L’Observatoire International|
|M&E Engineer||United Projects Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Quantity Surveyor||Rider Levett Bucknall LLP|
|Unit Mix||Area (sqft)||No of Units|
|1 Bedroom||614 - 775||57|
|2-BR||743 – 1,001||89|
|2-BR + study||883 – 1,044||18|
|3-BR||1,033 - 1,335||35|
|3-BR (M)||1,184 – 1,389||41|
|3-BR + study||1,044||2|
|3-BR (M) + study||1,453 – 1,658||32|
|3-BR (Guest Suite/Dual Key)||1,141 - 1,335||67|
|4-BR||1,485 – 1,711||8|
|4-BR + study||1,582- 1,690||4|
|4-BR (M) + study||1,744||2|
|4-BR (Guest Suite/Dual Key)||1,367 - 1,733||20|
(Guest Suite/Dual Key)+study
|1,453 - 1,658||4|
|5-BR (M) + study||1,873 – 2,002||8|
|2-BR Villa||904 - 1,033||30|
|3-BR Villa||1,173 - 1,378||10|
|4-BR Villa||1,604 - 1,884||40|
THE LUXURY OF CHOICE | THE CREST IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCES & LIFESTYLE NEEDS OF ITS RESIDENTS
Low-rise Island Villas interconnect with the waterscape and greenery, while Towers by the Meadows soar elegantly to offer spectacular views of the city.
PRITZKER ARCHITECTURE PRIZE LAUREATE 2013
Toyo Ito is one of the most influential architects in practice today. In this career, Toyo Ito has developed an illustrious body of work that combines conceptual innovation with keen sensitivity to the landscape, creating exceptional architecture.
Bearing his signature, The Crest represents an appreciation for timeless design, an intimacy of architecture and nature, and a celebration of life’s many peaks.
The Architecture symbolizes a growing life, that of a blooming tree. Surrounding a pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into two zones - the active zone and the tranquil zone.
The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high-rise towers, offering spectacular views of the surrounding skylines. The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
The Architecture promotes an open living environment to enjoy light and wind.
The floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box, to capture natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions, at the same time creates a variety of views.
ALL YEAR ROUND, ALL AROUND YOUR HOME
Thoughtful facilities for your leisure. Recreation & relaxation within reach
LET’S MAKE WAVES
Enjoy a cool afternoon in the inviting blue waters of the various pools that run through the spine of the development. Dive into the pools and have a splashing time with your beautiful children.
RECREATION IN THE SKY
Entertain your guests and be entertained at the same time, as the host of facilities at The Crest Club will accommodate your lifestyle needs. A stroll at the Gardens in the Sky Sanctuary will offer you some contemplative relaxation.
AL FRESCO DINING BY THE WATER
Dine by the water at the Grill and Dine Terrace. Set amidst groves of Willow trees and blazing yellow flame of the forest, the intimate enclave is also a perfect vantage point from which to watch the world go by.
Virtual Tour | 4 Bedroom Premium Villa
• Valley Point Shopping Centre
• Tiong Bahru Plaza
• Tanglin Mall
• Great World City
• High Commission of Brunei Darusalam
• High Commission of Malaysia
• Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
• Embassy of the United States of America
• Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
LEISURE / GOLF CLUBS / PARKS
• Phoenix Park Campus
• Telok Blangah Hill Park
• Hort Park
• Singapore Botanic Gardens
• Kent Ridge Park
• ISS International School (Elementary & Middle School Campus)
• Overseas Family School
• Chatsworth International School (Orchard Campus)
• Anglo-Chinese International School
• Tanglin Trust School
• Alexandra Primary School
• Zhangde Primary School
• Gan Eng Seng Primary School
• Crescent Girls’ School
• Gan Eng Seng School
• Henderson Secondary School
• Camden Medical Centre
• Gleneagles Hospital
• Mt Elizabeth Hospital & Medical Centre
Recreation in the sky (Level 23)
Please register below for complete floor plan.
Latest Price / Promotion
TOP OBTAINED | VIEW ACTUAL UNITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY | FLEXIBLE SCHEME
Pay 7% and Immediate move in
25 Units Left: 2 Bedroom | 2 Bedroom Villa | 3 Bedroom (Guest Suite Series / Dual Key) | 3 Bedroom (M) + Study | 4 Bedroom Villa
Contact The Crest sales team for latest price/promotion.
Wing Tai was founded in 1955 in Hong Kong and incorporated in Singapore on 9 August 1963. Today, Wing Tai Holdings Limited is Singapore's leading property developer and lifestyle company. Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange since 1989, it is an investment holding company with a key focus on growth markets in Asia, with assets exceeding S$4.9 billion.
Through a network of companies under the Wing Tai Asia brand, viz. Wing Tai Holdings Limited (Singapore), Wing Tai China Pte Ltd, Wing Tai Malaysia Berhad (Malaysia), Wing Tai Properties Limited (Hong Kong) and their subsidiaries, Wing Tai Asia has core businesses in property investment and development, fund management, lifestyle retail and hospitality management in key Asian markets.
Listed on the Mainboard of the SGX-ST in 1973, Metro Holdings was founded in 1957 by the late Mr Ong Tjoe Kim. Starting out as a textile store on 72 High Street, Metro has grown over the years to become a property development and investment group, backed by an established retail track record, with a turnover of S$154.6 million and net assets of S$1.4 billion as at 31 March 2016.
Today, the Group operates two core business segments – property development and investment, and retail – and is focused on key markets in the region such as the People’s Republic of China, Indonesia and Singapore. The Group has also expanded its geographical presence to the United Kingdom.